HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Old Friend from Far Away

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This is going to be my new blog thing. 


This book is three hundred pages of writing prompts. It was a required text for one of my creative writing workshops at Longwood and we did a few as homeworks and in-class exercises, but we didn't really make a significant dent in the table of contents.

I'm going to write my way through it now. 
Once a week, I'm going to post one. 
Starting this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and enjoy it, darling:)
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting an adorable shoes GIVEAWAY later today! Just in time for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what kind of writing prompts it includes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...