HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

There's More Than Just Spring in the Air

Thursday, March 1, 2012

[Flowers at The Whiskey Jar, taken February 2012]

The beginning of March always makes me feel hopeful.

And it's even better when you already have a list of things to be thankful for.

--It's warm and sunny outside.
--Rob and I are going on a little vacation starting Saturday.
--My wonderful new sponsors. (I hope you'll visit and say hi to them today.)
--Opportunities seem abundant recently, and I'm just optimistic in general.

What are you grateful for on this beautiful afternoon?

14 comments:

  1. T and I are leaving for a little vacation on Sunday as well! I'm mostly grateful that we're about to take off on our trip, but I'm also thankful February is over. Because February is usually just a lousy month. Happy March 1st! xo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the bloggers.com! that's a big deal! Enjoy the vacation. :)
    p.s.I'm excited to be sponsoring you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo ready for spring <3

    i totally miss being your sponsor already. don't you worry, i'll be back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You do indeed have a lot to be greatful for. very cool about the face of blogger.com today, congrats! It's been spring like for at least a month or more in Houston...I think we received ONE WEEK of winter this year! Geesh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's about 80 outside right now, not including the humidity. I cannot wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel exactly the same when march starts. spring is in the air which just makes me feel so optimistic.

    those flowers are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful things to be thankful for! I'm thankful for my health and new things coming our way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love upbeat and positive posts like this. Congratulations for being on the front page of bloggers. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. vacations are all kinds of wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower from bloggers. Congrats on the front page. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am grateful to have read this wonderfuly positive post today! Your blog always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog and started following :) Great photos lady! Can't wait to see more!

    Lauren @ Lemon Trees and Bumble Bees

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...