HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Life Lately According to Instagram

Thursday, May 31, 2012

The internet at the lake isn't exactly the most advanced. I've been feeling a bit disconnected, which used to stress me out, but I have to tell you, when you're where I am right now, it's really not too bad. Some days I only turn my computer on to chat with Rob or work on my paper, and that's fine with me.

Here's some of what I've been up to lately:

1. Iced coffee and reading at Mill Mountain.
2. Trying to make water more fun by adding fruit and herbs to it.
3. Self-portraits? Sure!
4. More reading. This book ended up being unhelpful but is so lovely.
5. Hanging out by the pool.
6. Afternoon espresso. Love those baby cups.

I've also been working my ass off at CrossFit this week, but you don't get a picture of that because it happens early in the morning and then I get really sweaty.

You can follow along on Instagram if you want! My username is @megan_flynn.

15 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. Now I'm craving Starbucks, ha, thanks :b

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks super interesting! I may have to get a copy of that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should see how small the cups are out here in Sicily for espresso...tiny tiny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that selfie of you - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That book sounds so intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha those pictures look really lovely!
    Was the pimped up water good? Because maybe I'll try it then! :D
    Enjoy the rest of your week !!
    love, Saar

    ReplyDelete
  7. when I was working on my MA, I sometimes had to remind myself that I was reading books for my dissertation, not for fun! that's when you know you're pursuing the right course of study :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are almost zero starbucks in France and definitely none where I live!! That pic is making me crave it bad and whatever that delicious looking fresh pink drink is, I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Going to try your clever fruit/herb water trick. I've got pots and pots of lavender - at least it will look pretty in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are looking mighty skinny in that mirror pic, Paleo Queen

    ReplyDelete
  11. SML is one of my favorite places on Earth. Looking at your pics makes me miss it so much. Enjoy it, girl!

    Are we still going to get to see you at Blogger Blitz on Sunday night?

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your lake life seems heavenly! I think I could forgo some internet time for a few days of simple pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That water looks so yummy! And I love the teal colored nails! :)

    Evani

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...