HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Life Lately According to Instagram (#6)

Friday, August 3, 2012


1.  Found this little gem from a trip to Italy in my jewelry box. I hadn't worn it in years, but now I do all the time!
2. Casual Friday at the office: dark jeans and my Wizard of Oz slippers.
3. Clam bake from our vacation at home.
4. Saturday morning at the Farmer's Market.
5. Beautiful morning on the lake.
6. A sneak peek at our outdoor Olympic theater.
7. I've been making coffee ice cubes for my iced coffee and it's sort of changing my life.
8. Dressing up for work is fun for me every day. (Bye, old phone! I just replaced that old guy yesterday).

Happy Friday, friends!

Life Lately According to Instagram is a semi-weekly feature in which I showcase a few of my favorite Instagram shots from the past week or two. You can follow along with me all week if you'd like--just search for username @megan_flynn. And if you'd like to link up your Instagram shots, leave me your email address and I'll get in touch soon.

19 comments:

  1. watching tv outside is probably one of my biggest daydreams (thats kinda weird.)

    my roomie and i are also obsessed with coffee ice cubes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee ice cubes are the happiness of life. Genius idea,ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee ice cubes are the happiness of life.genius idea,ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lake picture looks so beautiful, is that a hammock I see? What a relaxing place!
    Faye x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a view of the lake! Looks so peaceful
    I love your Wizard of Oz shoes too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Following you now in Instagram!

    xo kayla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that ring!

    Have a great weekend girly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like that ring! And I'm following you on instagram now :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just started following your blog. I, too, am a very freckled Italian and I love what I see here!

    I love your hair...it's awesome. Has anyone said you look like Zooey Deschanel? Because you do! I'm totally adding ice cubes made of coffee to my iced coffee from now on! And I need Wizard of Oz shoes, stat!

    Your posts are awesome reads. I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you enjoy the big and the small great things about life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to link up to your instagram posts :) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gotta love Instagram! It looks like you've been having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That ring is GORGEOUS! For a split second when I glanced at my blog feed I thought it was an engagement ring, and I was so excited! LOL then I realized what finger it was actually on!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many beautiful blues in your pictures! I'm in love with that ring, it's so sparkly and gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pictures! Love your delicate little ring.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...