HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

What I Wore 33: Skirt in a Suitcase

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I tend to teeter on extremes when it comes to packing--sometimes, I bring the perfect things, and not too many of them; and sometimes I don't bring anything good, and not nearly enough. I waited until the last minute to pack for Montana, and when it came time to change, I looked into my suitcase and thought I should have packed better. It didn't help that it was 84 degrees and then supposed to drop rapidly after the sun set.


We left for Ashley and Mark's rehearsal dinner just a couple of hours after my mom and I landed on the opposite side of the country, and I was feeling it. Luckily, the afternoon weather was lovely and I had this gorgeous skirt, a black tank top, and a necklace with a deer head on it somewhere in my luggage. I decided to go for it and just pack a big scarf for later. Then I had a few cups of coffee. And I mean, when you're a little jet-lagged and facing a jam-packed weekend, what else do you really need? Probably shampoo, I guess. But it was fine. I love a skirt with a high waist.
  


Tank: Ann Taylor LOFT
Necklace: Princess Vera Wang
Francesca Skater Skirt with Laser Cut Lace Detail: c/o Dahlia
Watch: Fossil


PS I have a few spaces still available if you'd like to sponsor Freckled Italian in October!

10 comments:

  1. Love that skirt! Gorgeous as always dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, that skirt is so amazing. Especially the detail on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it looks like you packed perfectly in my opinion!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's such a pretty skirt. your little outfit worked perfectly, no matter how you packed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the skirt is sooooo pretty with those laser cut outs! i think you nailed it!

    CupcakesOMG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic. I adore your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt, love the unexpected necklace choice. Mostly, as always, I just love your hair. Your hair makes every outfit perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just got a new curling iron! It's bigger than my regular one!

      Delete
  8. I love the bottom of the skirt- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always have issues packing too! If I plan out every single outfit one by one with accessories included then I tend to have a better suitcase packed. But that takes forever!
    Also, I really really love your skirt. The laser cutouts at the bottom are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...