HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

I Was Still, But I Was Under Your Spell

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Below My Feet by Mumford & Sons on Grooveshark



There is something about these words that makes me want to paint the walls with them, or get them tattooed across my body, or write them in the corners of every piece of paper that I come across. It is something deep, something that makes me close my eyes when I hear them, something that is just too good to leave after only one listen.

--

Photo via Instagram @megan_flynn. Words and music by Mumford & Sons.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely words indeed...but stick with doodling them on paper and not your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new Mumford & Sons - I can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love this song. Mumford & Sons just knows how to say it don't they? What a beautiful picture you've paired those lyrics with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pinned this, hope you don't mind :)

    http://pinterest.com/pin/92253492338338754/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babel is pretty phenomenal. I think "Ghosts that we knew" is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You said it perfectly. Mumford's lyrics are art, especially on this new cd. Tattoo it wherever you want, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love, love, love this song so much! that chorus still gives me goosebumps! i really love your photo, great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. agree. love this song SO much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...