HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Thanksgiving Week

Monday, November 19, 2012

On this Monday morning of Thanksgiving week, in which I am extra sleepy from getting home too late from New York last night and falling, exhausted, into bed without so much as editing a photo, I thought I would make a list of things which make me feel grateful.


+ a weekend away, short as it may have felt
+ time, lately, that I've found to sit down and read
+ a three day work week starting today
+ a fire going in the fireplace every morning as I drink my tea
+ Sean coming home (for the week!) tomorrow
+ plans for a movie date on Wednesday with my dear friend Claire
+ chapstick on my poor lips
+ a little blog re-design on Freckled Italian scheduled for this week 
+ a Thanksgiving at home with my family

For what are you thankful?

23 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see the redesign and I love Thanksgiving week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, a redesign?? fun times!! i'm thankful we're friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Aside from being thankful for the wonderful blogging community that exists, I'm grateful for the opportunity to be creative :)I'm doing a blog post every Sunday for things I am grateful for and encourage anyone to join in!

    http://www.notesfromtheslife.com/i-am-grateful-for-2/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a cup of tea by the fire, but we are going into summer, so I will have to wait. Thankful for a sunny day here in Dunedin, NZ today.

    Katie XX

    Sweet Apple Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always thankful for a list of things to be thankful for! I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who gave me so much time last week. I'm thankful for my casual jobs (most of the time) and I'm thankful for the wonderful bloggin community that I am a part of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to see the redesign!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cant wait to see the new design!


    www.owleyevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me neither! It should be up sometime today or tomorrow!

      Delete
  8. I am also thankful for a three day workweek...and for Thanksgiving with friends since our family is so far away! A fire every morning is a brilliant idea, one I am absolutely going to steal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tea in front of a fire place sounds amazing!! It is one of my favorite things too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many happy things! It's going to be a great week. :) Love your design now, but can't wait what you have in store for your little makeover. Seriously, blog designs are like the cover of a book. When I found your blog, the title and look of things definitely had me coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for linking up! these sound like great things to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog design, can't wait to see what else you come up with. It's great to link up with you, Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh - I am so jealous of your fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely list! So lucky to have a fireplace. I'm thankful for my husband and my 3 day work week, among other things.

    MJ
    Papersidewalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love my morning tea as well, but mine could be made better with a crackling fire.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog is beautiful & I love your list :) A weekend away sounds lovely! So glad to have found your blog. <3 Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jealous of your fireplace! Sounds so cozy.

    Thanks for linking up! :] xo JA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...