HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Hello From Arizona

Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Monday and Merry Christmas Eve to you!


I'm enjoying my time in Arizona with Rob's family and his awesome, adorable nephew. Our flight on Saturday was wonderful and I immediately ate a burger and fries from In-N-Out, and who can complain about that?

Today, Rob and I are having lunch with my aunt and uncle who live in the area, and then I think we'll do some exploring around Scottsdale and Mesa. There's a coffee shop I want to try out, but other than that I'm not sure what I should be doing! Does anyone familiar with the area have any suggestions for me?

My blog posting might be sporadic over the next couple of days, so feel free to follow along on Instagram!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your travels, my dear! Get some tan for me :) Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos! merry christmas. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh! Your nephew is absolutely adorable! Hope you got to try out that coffee shop! Happy Holidays! Xo, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. merry christmas!

    Sarah=)

    www.etsy.com/shop/owleyevintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! I'm glad your flight went well and I hope you have a fantastic visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...