HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Weekend in Photos // Life Lately According to Instagram (#13)

Monday, December 3, 2012

I barely picked up my camera all weekend! Here are a few shots from my phone from over the past three days.


1. Started a new book and drank some coffee while Rob slept in a bit on Saturday morning.
2. I got to go wedding dress shopping with Melissa and one of her bridesmaids on Saturday afternoon and she found the one! We had so much fun and they gave us little cans of champagne at the end.
3. More celebrating at Cava Mezze after our appointment at the shop. The cucumber mojitos were perfect.
4. Rob and I went to breakfast on Sunday at the tiniest IHOP I've ever seen. It's my new favorite spot in his neighborhood.

Overall, it was a much-needed weekend of relaxing and quality time with some people that I love. What about you?

Life Lately According to Instagram is a semi-weekly feature in which I showcase a few of my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real-time if you'd like--I'm @megan_flynn.

11 comments:

  1. Great photos! Looks like an awesome weekend :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo such a good weekend!! So great meeting you! I hope you can join us for wino onsie this weekend! You can get one at Target or F21. Mine has cats all over it, not my first choice but its super soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok maybe the IHOPs in cute towns are actually legit, but if you ever go to an IHOP in Providence, you'll need a vaccination after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you found a new breakfast spot and your friend found her dress!!! The good thing about seeing Rob on the weekends is that just about all of your weekends are special and pretty close to perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cucumber mojitos look AMAZING. Gimme. Gimme. Glad your friend found the one. That can be stressful, but worth it in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great weekend!

    xo, Kenzie

    www.CaveGirlintheCity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved meeting you Saturday...almost. Oh, for the want of a wireless connection!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...