HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Weekend in Photos // On the Boat

Monday, June 10, 2013

I traveled to Charlottesville and back on Sunday to have brunch with two of my best friends, but I left my camera at home. I did manage to snap a shot or two with my phone while I was there, though. I love seeing Emma and Shawna. 

Saturday was the first boat ride of the season. It was warm and sunny and old Rocky, though a bit more hesitant and awkward than he usually is getting on and off the dock, found himself right at home in his favorite spot yet again.

  

Hope you had a relaxing weekend, too.

9 comments:

  1. Sometimes its good to forget your camera, gives you time to decompress!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that looks great. He is super adorable.

    Christen
    feathers and ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that second photo of rocky is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROCKY!! i wish i was on the boat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love boat riding...looks like Rocky does too!
    Glad you had a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he looks so happy in the second photo! Really made me chuckle :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...