HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Life Lately According to Instagram (#23)

Friday, October 4, 2013

It's hard to believe it's October already, but here we are! This past month flew by in a whirlwind of family and friends, which was wonderful and makes me super excited for the holidays. I'm sure they'll be here before we know it.


1. I turned 25 and had a martini and a steak about it.
2-3. Spent a week at home and cuddled sweet Rocky, who is adorable as always.
4. Rob and I tasted wedding cakes and finalized our flavors! 
(We're having both chocolate and white cake with Oreo and peach fillings, respectively.)
5-8. Spent so much time with friends at our engagement party, in Williamsburg, and at a wedding.
9. Stopped by my favorite library during our engagement shoot (see Part One here.)
10. Started our wedding registry at Crate & Barrel!
12. Said hello to October with a chilly evening on the roof.

What did your September look like?

Life Lately According to Instagram is a once-monthly feature in which I showcase my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real-time if you'd like--I'm @megan_flynn.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of sharing the instagram photos on your blog...I need to figure out how to do that :) My September flew by with getting back into school schedule mode, I now have an eighth grader and a freshman in high school! I am also looking forward to the Holidays...my kids are already counting down to Thanksgiving break, lol...I am too though, I love having them home!
    have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...