HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Wishing You an Energizing Weekend

Friday, January 10, 2014


It was cold enough for Rob to work from home on Monday, and then on Tuesday he came home sick. On Wednesday I started a somewhat temporary part-time job, so between the laundry and the dishes and the weather and the time away from home that I usually have to work out, cook, and get somewhat organized, I've been feeling a little out of sorts. I'm looking forward to having a few days to get myself back together.

It's supposed to be upwards of thirty-five degrees this weekend, which sounds like spring to me after a few recent days of twenty degrees below zero. And in less than two weeks, I'll be in Salt Lake City for Alt Summit, which I've been so excited about since September. I guess I have a lot to look forward to.

Wishing you a warm, happy, and maybe even a little outdoorsy weekend.

Photo credit: V.A. Photography

1 comment:

  1. Hope you stay warm this weekend :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...