HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Two From the Weekend

Monday, February 17, 2014



Happy Monday! Rob has the day off and his brother, Sam, is with us until this evening, so we're still weekend-ing today. 

The two of us had a wonderful, laid-back Valentine's Day together and then Sam got in on Saturday afternoon, so it's been a great few days. We're deep into season two of House of Cards (oh my goodness) and have hit up more happy hours in the past seventy-two hours than I can even count. How was your weekend? I hope you had a lovely one, too.

PS My first Old Friend from Far Away prompt response will be posted on Wednesday! I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of these prompts. I'm definitely going to put something together! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot that you were going to post an Old Friend from Far Away post! I'm looking forward to it. I'll have to see if I can come up with something. You inspired me to pull out the book, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...