HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Twin Cities Lunch | The Muddy Pig in St. Paul

Monday, March 3, 2014



We stopped by The Muddy Pig in St. Paul one snowy afternoon when Rob's brother, Sam, was visiting us a few weeks ago. It's a little hole-in-the-wall with a nice, simple, but high-quality menu and a great beer list, so it's exactly the kind of place that goes on the list when one of our brothers visits.

I got the Buffalo Chicken Salad and was really pleasantly surprised when they served me a big salad (with no croutons!) with a whole, juicy chicken breast on it. The seasoning was more of a dry-rub than a Buffalo sauce, which I wish I had known so I could have gotten balsamic vinaigrette instead of blue cheese, but whatever--it was delicious. Rob and Sam enjoyed sandwiches and a few beers and we had a great time.




The Muddy Pig
162 North Dale Street
St. Paul, MN 55102

Food 3.5/5
Service 3/5
Atmosphere 2.5/5
Prices & Specials 4/5
Paleo-Friendly 4/5

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...