HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

What I Wore 32: Polka Dots and Paisley

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'm truly enjoying the warmer temperatures here in Virginia, but these photos have been waiting patiently to be shared since Valentine's day. They needed to be documented because it was the first time I had put on a dress in a really long time. And yes, I froze a little bit. Minnesota is cold. But we knew that already. So without further ado, I present to you a belated Valentine's Day outfit.



Dress: Modcloth | Necklace: LOFT
Coat (similar): Banana Republic
Silk Scarf (they're on sale now!): Vera Bradley
Leggings: Victoria's Secret | Boots: Sorel
Bag (similar): Coach



 I'll actually be wearing this dress this week, without leggings. Here's to warmer days!

1 comment:

  1. You look great!! Spring really is on the way now, isn't it?! Woo hoo!

    Alice xx | The Cup and Saucer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...