HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Weekend in Photos // Christmas

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh, Christmas Tree.

Half of the magic that is my mom's marinated cheese.

Rocky never ceases to make my heart melt.

Ready for Christmas Eve mass.

I can never resist ABSOLUT's beautiful holiday bottle.

Paleo hummus.

My mom and Patrick's wonderful grandmother.

Patrick and I were both boyfriend-less for photos this year.

Christmas morning.

Cocktail-themed pajamas. Sean got bourbon, I have wine!

Brunch berries.

Barberry and Lace necklace for mom. (She can't sleep without a fan).

Mimosas.

Wrapping that turkey breast in bacon!

I'm back in Charlottesville and missing my family already. 
Are you guys back to a normal schedule or have you managed to draw out your holiday?

11 comments:

  1. Everything wrapped in bacon is instantly more delicious!

    Love your outfit for Mass, so pretty!

    Lovely photos, sounds like a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wine pj's are so cute! and that marinated cheese...oh, my! I would love some of that right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE...i cant sleep without a fan either...LOVE the mimosa action, the wine PJS and the DOG...can your family adopt me????
    xoxo from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures! Absolutely adorable :) Hope you had the greatest Christmas!! xoxo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and fun Christmas! Hummus looks delish- do you link recipes? How is Paleo going?

    Ps. Love your Christmas mass outfit!

    Cheers! Patty (http://trail-mixx.blogpsot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. turkey in bacon...nom.

    i'm dying for that green skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mimosas, paleo hummus, bacon wrapped turkey..... Pretty much my dream Christmas. How are you and Mom doing with Paleo?

    Jenna

    The Paleo Project

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've gotta tell me how you make your paleo hummus...we just tend to do baba ganough since it's naturally paleo, but i don't like it as much as actual hummus!! also, you and, i believe your bro, are just so cute all dressed up!!

    CupcakesOMG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm supposed to be back on schedule, but I've been sitting in bed the past two days. Hey, I love that green skirt in the one pic. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit! Looking adorable!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the outfit pics AND the food looks AMAZing! I can tell your Christmas kinda rocked. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...