HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Fourth of July Scenes

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I hope you American friends of mine had a nice 4th of July! 
We did--it was simple, with rum and sparklers. What else do you need?




Internet connections are still a little shoddy around these parts, but it looks like a lot of still-powerless people are starting to get their electricity back! I'm filling out paperwork at my new job Friday and spending the weekend at the lake before heading to Williamsburg for a week. Have a happy Thursday and a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Love sparklers, we indulged in those as well as Rum. Guess great minds think alike, lol. Glad you had fun. Hope everyone starts getting their power on, I know that storm was no joke. We got a little of it in NC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had tequila and sparklers. LOL It was a good one. Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog from the blog hop. It's lovely, lady! Can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous! hope you had a lovely day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy day before my birthday (belatedly!!!)

    CupcakesOMG!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...