HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Life Lately According to Instagram (#11)

Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Friday, friends!

Wednesday felt like Friday to me, and yesterday felt like Monday 
Is anyone else glad it's the weekend?

I wanted to share some more photos from my phone while they're still relatively timely. Take a peek!


1. I think fall on the lake is more magical than summer sometimes.
2. Rob and I match accidentally all the time, but this was intentional.
3. My parents, Rob, and I all went on a ride in my dad's old Chris Craft a few weekends ago.
4. Remember the rose plant I talked about in this post? It's blooming!
5. Working from Rob's balcony in Arlington. You can see the Washington Monument and Capitol building. Not a bad view.
6. I love my morning mate.
7. Halloween at the office. Luckily I had this Pooh bear costume, you know, just lying around.
8. My nights have been about comfy socks and lounging on the couch by the fire to watch Hocus Pocus and episodes of Sex and the City.

What have you been up to? Did you have a nice week? Send me links to your pictures!

Life Lately According to Instagram is a semi-weekly feature in which I showcase a few of my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real-time if you'd like--just search for username @megan_flynn.

10 comments:

  1. I was a Cat lady! *not cat woman, cat lady haha

    The nametag says Cat Lady

    http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/86c67430249c11e29c2922000a1cfdfe_7.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of the lake is just magical! xo

    Gina | pebbz notebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. matching...cuteeeeee

    and i already told you how much i love pooh. i found my childhood winnie the other day...it's currently in my apartment. weird?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an adorable Winnie!

    http://frenchpresstights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Pooh! He is so wise! Except for the whole commando downstairs thing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! But he is wise enough in general to make up for it, I think!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...