HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Friday Favorites (15)

Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Friday! 

[I usually try to post a picture from like, yesterday but this one is from like, January 10th. 
Whatever, you guys! It was a good hair/dress day.]

Some weekend reading for you:

This killed me. I love it when The Onion just tells the truth.

Kari at All My Good Intentions is such a sweetheart. She leaves me the nicest comments and I just think she's wonderful. Stop by her blog and say hi this weekend.

I love this Ode to Girls. That show is fabulous. Lena Dunham is so talented.

I posted this essay I wrote in 2009 before anyone really read my blog. Going back and re-reading it makes my heart ache for college. I think I need to visit my brother at school soon! Also, I still can't sing.

How Forks Gave Us Overbites and Pots Saved the Toothless. This blew my mind. Also I feel silly for never having read The Atlantic before this article.

Don't forget to enter to win a custom date book from Datevitation!

My old friend and college roommate Raquel sent me a link to this essay. What do you think--is The Great Gatsby's Nick Carraway gay?

--

We're supposed to get snow again on Friday, and I need to be in Northern Virginia this weekend, so last night I drove up and am working from Arlington today! What are you up to this weekend?

8 comments:

  1. I adore your hair :-) Love the bangs!! Entering the give-away!!

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest hair. I wish I could pull off bangs, but I def can't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was definitely a good hair/dress day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the sweetest Megan!! Thank you for the kind words! :)

    I am excited to have some new reading material for this weekend. You always share the coolest stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 22 y/o onion article was one of my favorites, hahh. A lot of "???" when I posted it on Facebook. Why can't I come up with witty things like that?! ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love The Atlantic. I want to subscribe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...