February might only be twenty eight days, but dammit if this month didn't feel like it took a year.
I think a lot of it had to do with being the first full month of full-fledged long distance with Rob.
I kept myself busy with lots of walks with Rocky, nights out with friends, flowers, recipes, and my first visit to Minnesota.
1. Took Rocky to the Greenway last weekend and he tried to walk on these little raised medians.
It was really cute but then he limped around all evening from hopping around too much.
2. My mom is on Instagram! She doesn't post too much but still. We have fun talking about it.
3. Daffodil buds! Such a hopeful little sight.
4. Dinner with my friends Matt, Tony, and Lauren. Huge beers for the guys and giant margaritas for the ladies.
6. Another walk with Rocky. It's pretty around here.
7. Made Chocolate Hazelnut Cups for Valentine's Day.
8. I was going to be traveling on the 14th, so Rob had these sent to my office a day early. Love him.
9. The quickest up-do.
10-12. Minnesota Weekend
13. Paleo muffins, all the time. These are banana + blueberry.
14. Got my glasses! It's amazing what a computer screen is actually supposed to look like.
15. Nice middle of the week dinner last night at Metro! with my friends Kaylin and Erica.
It was a nice month. But come on, March.
Life Lately According to Instagram is a once-monthly feature in which I showcase my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real-time if you'd like--I'm @megan_flynn.