HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Bettyandisbel Come Dancing

Friday, March 1, 2013


March always feels really hopeful to me. 
I find myself making a list of things to be happy about as spring approaches.

Warmer afternoons with sunny skies.
Flower buds poking here and there out of the earth.
An anniversary coming up and three (three!) visits this month.
Longer days, iced coffee, wedge sandles, and polka-dotted skirts.
Any reason to read and read and read E.E. Cummings' in Just

Here's to a bright new season, where the world is puddle-wonderful.

PS I posted almost twice as much as usual this week.
Hope you didn't miss out on some of my favorites here and here and here.

7 comments:

  1. I hadn't read that one from E.E. Cummings before. How perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! I don't think I've ever been more ready or excited for March (and Spring) to begin. Hope this month brings you lots of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 visits!!! And yes to flower buds and wedges. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 visits!!! And yes to flower buds and wedges. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three visits! Yay!! I am so excited by the fact that Spring is starting to poke its nose around the corner. I need some sunshine!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. those flower buds are gorg, cant wait for spring

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I can't wait for spring! March is definitely a happy month!
    http://teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...