HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Recipe: A Paleo Thanksgiving | Mushroom + Sausage Mashed Sweet Potatoes

Wednesday, November 20, 2013


Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday--mostly because of the food--so it was not without a bit of anxiety that I experienced my first Paleo Thanksgiving a few years ago. My mom has always done a fantastic job coming up with Paleo-friendly Thanksgiving alternatives, so this year I used her as inspiration when Relay Foods asked me to make them a Paleo Thanksgiving-themed dish. It's full of sweet potatoes and sausage and love.

Get the full recipe here.
  

PS Don't forget to sign up for the Cave Girl newsletter coming out next week! 
You can read more about it here.

3 comments:

  1. I made this for Thanksgiving. Amazing! Even my non-Paleo family loved it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...