HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

What I Wore 60: Braving the Elements

Monday, January 6, 2014

Whenever Rob and I tell people that we live in Minneapolis, you can bet that the first thing that comes out of their mouth is usually, "Oh, gosh, you know it's cold there, right?" And at the risk of sounding like a huge brat, let me say that yes, we do know. This weekend was exceptionally cold, with a windchill of -26 on Sunday, but on Saturday, it was an entire nine degrees above zero, so while we were out running some errands, we stopped at Lake Normandale to snap a few photos.

I must be adjusting well to this climate, because I decided to leave my jacket in the car and was outside for ten whole minutes! So without further ado, here's what I wore this weekend (mostly under my parka).




Sweater + Corduroys: J.Crew | Glasses: Kate Spade
Vest: Ralph Lauren | Necklace: Ann Taylor LOFT
Boots: c/o Oliberte | Bag: Hobo
Watch: Gift from Rob | Bracelet: J.Crew


  

Stay warm out there, friends.

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to Minnesota! I found you through Daci's Instagram. I forced her to hang out with me at Mpls Pride when she first moved here. I think I scared her. ;) Maybe. Stay warm in this weather! It's damn cold out there, don'tcha know?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very balmy on Saturday! :) I love your outfit, especially your necklace and purse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is CUTE! Love that necklace on you. And I like the style of these outfit pictures! Different from your norm, I think, and really cute :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eliza! It's so funny because I've had that vest and necklace for years but have never put the two together until now!

      Delete
  4. this outfit is on point! and that vest is dreamy. i don't know how you do it out there, -26 windchill? it's hard for me out here in SLC, and the low is around 25 right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was probably 9 above for these! Today it's actually -20 and I was totally bundled up for lunch and grocery shopping.

      Delete
  5. Loving the colors here! Especially for the pants!

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forget all about cords! I stil have a coupke of pairs SOMEWHERE. Cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute!! Love this!! :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...