HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Moments at Home

Friday, September 30, 2011

A delicious fall haze on the lake, a very sleepy brother, plates and plates of wonderful food, a few perfect glasses of wine, my mom's apple pie, the cutest pup that ever lived, a cozy night's sleep, a morning walk around the neighborhood and a homemade cafĂ© au lait before heading back to the real world. All is well in Flynn Land and I can't wait to be back.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I want to be there! haha and that pie looks yummmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the wine bottles. Go figure--- I like wine!
    Also, the mug, love it. From Urban Outfitters, maybe?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm... it looks a lot like thanksgiving in those food shots. i wish my dinners were that filled with food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This all looks so idyllic. I wish I could have visited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is pretty much just beautiful. And, I love that mug. This post is just so homey! It makes me want to curl up on the couch while my mom cooks and read a good book with a warm cup of tea. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...