HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Calling All Sponsors | June 2013

Thursday, May 23, 2013

First of all, I have to thank you all so much for your sweet comments regarding our engagement
You sure know how to make a person feel special. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 


With all the exciting things going on here, I think I'm going to be blogging up a little storm over the next few months. So if you've ever been thinking about placing an ad on Freckled Italian, now's the time! I have a few spots open (it is simultaneously frustrating and cool to always be telling you that the large space is already reserved for next month), so check out my stats and rates right here--you can place an ad from that page, too. 

And remember that you can reserve a spot if none are available to start immediately. Passionfruit is cool like that. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to shoot me an email. Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...