HOME       ABOUT       WHAT I WORE       RECIPES       FAQ       CONTACT       SPONSOR       BLOGROLL             
- Freckled Italian has moved, find me here! -

Red Carpet Ready with P&G

Wednesday, January 29, 2014




It's award season, you guys! In honor of the Grammy's last week, P&G Beauty was nice enough to send me a bunch of get-red-carpet-ready goodies. With our wedding coming up in just over three months, things like great moisturizers and deep conditioners are making their way into my regular beauty routine. I'm just as in to hair and makeup as the next girl, but there's something to be said about taking really good care of yourself all the time so that you're always looking and feeling your best--and that's what I love about most of the products they sent me.

Here are the ones I really love already:

Crest 3D Professional White Whitestrips
I can't say enough good things about Crest Whitestrips. I've been using them since at least 2007, and I love them. I use a pack at least once a year, and they keep my smile looking super bright and shiny despite the amount of coffee (and red wine!) I consume so regularly. I haven't given these particular ones a try yet, so I was really excited to see them amidst so many other great products.

Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo
I picked one of these up the other day, actually, so I'm pumped to have doubled my stash! I feel like I've tried every dry shampoo out there, and this is definitely one of the best. It adds volume while it reduces oiliness and it smells so good--I think it's mint. I might be making that up but there's such a fresh scent to it and I really enjoy using it. 

Secret Clinical Strength Light & Fresh Antiperspirant/Deodorant
Please tell me I'm not the only one who sweats like, a lot more than is probably socially acceptable. For whatever reason, regular antiperspirants don't always do it for me, so I've been a big fan of Secret Clinical Strength for a couple of years now. It smells wonderful and I find it really effective.

Pantene Damage Detox Weekly Rehab Creme
I just used this for the first time two days ago and my hair feels amazing! Minnesota is really doing a number on me--between the cold and all the static, I can't seem to get enough moisture into my locks. And you only need to use a little bit, which is always awesome.

CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlash Mascara
This mascara has two wands--one for volume and one for intensity. I like it a lot, but have to be honest and say that I'm a sucker for anything that includes the word "bombshell" in its name or description.


There was a lot of great stuff included that I haven't tried yet--I'm excited to give the Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream a try soon. What do you add to your beauty routine to get camera-ready for a big event?

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Top photo: Another look at my most recent shoot with V.A. Photography

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking that with all the coffee and tea that I drink that I should look into Crest White Strips.

    I make sure that I do a face mask the night before a big event to make sure that my skin is looking its best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...